Sunday, November 29, 2009

AhrianasFunHouseForKids





Welcome to my blog my name is Ahriana (that's our puppy Snuggles above) I am 10 years old and I live in Los Angeles, California. I wanted to create a website to help raise money for cancer kids. I first learned of how many kids there are around the world with cancer from the Discovery Health channel and it touched my heart to see so many kids suffering and dying with only their parents to help them get through the tough times and others have no one just their nurses and doctors. I want to create a fun loving environment for kids of all ages to come and share their thoughts while helping to raise money for cancer kids. Maybe one day we all can visit drop off some teddy bears and toys or simply read them stories and just spend the day with them. I hope you enjoy my website see you soon.


Much Love,
Ahriana

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ahriana,
    What your doing is great sweetie. Thanks for being a great example of a caring citizen of the world. I wish more kids were like you. Blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Jodi,

    Thank you for saying that I am a good citizen I want to help them and I hope they find a cure one day.

    Much Love,
    Ahriana

    ReplyDelete